Thursday, August 12

Day 3: Liz Weight Loss Journal

Yesterday was a good day, but man I was worn out. I brought my kids out for frozen yogurt, I had a half cup which is 0 fat,100 cal + fresh berries. So for today up at 6:00 as yesterday (remember my son needs a ride to football practice). I made a bowl of oats & green tea again instead of latte (but I miss my coffee). I found this article from Mike Geary's newsletter author of the Truth About Six Pack Abs.
"But instead of loading up the coffee with lots of sugars and chemical-laden artificial creamers, what we've been doing at the cabin we're staying at is using a can of coconut milk as our coffee creamer and using stevia for the sweetener.
The coconut milk is a healthier alternative because of the healthy fats, specifically the medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) it contains, which support your immune system and are a type of fat calories that are readily used for energy."

So, I'll give it a try and let you know. Have a great day.
Liz :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Liz,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've been curious about the stevia. I tried it once and thought it was bitter, but someone here (in blogland) suggested that most people use way too much which does cause a bitter aftertaste. I check back to see what you find.

    ReplyDelete