Thursday, October 7

My "new" Favorite Lunch


This is my 3rd post in a row of food!  I think it's a way for me to savor it longer than it takes me to eat it.
Love the Turkey, Tomato, and Avocado on Wheat!  I just made Turkey Chile last night for dinner.
I was amazed at how low in fat it was.  Let's have a Chili Cook Off and everyone comment or post their favorite recipe. 

Hot 100 goal:  Strategy to keep myself healthy in the future.  Keep some "safe" treats in my car for emergencies, like today when I missed lunch and instead ate many small slices of bagel thinking "oh this is just a small bite".  So now I'm going to pack up some small zip locs with low fat wheat thins and keep them in my car.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm that looks great! I'd love to do a Chili COOK off! but, I'll wait until I can eat meat again. I'll include my low fat corn muffins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chili. Do you serve yours with galvanized french fries?
    :-)

    ReplyDelete