Monday, September 6

Day 24 through Day 28: Happy Labor Day/post Wedding

I just got back from a beautiful Wedding in Atlanta!  I ate very reasonably, walked alot, even used the small hotel gym, and danced a ton at the wedding.  I somehow managed to gain a pound over the weekend despite all my efforts :(   I think the only explanation is that instead of 4 small meals, I tended to have 2 large meals each day.  Anyway, I refuse to let this get me off track, so back to gym today and eating 4 small meals and I'm sure I'll be back to losing.  Afterall, if I was in my pre-diet way of life, I would have gained 3-4 lbs. over the weekend.  Absolutely, a beautiful day on Saturday in Atlanta for an outside wedding and it was great to see all of the family.  Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely do not let the 1 pound gain cause you any angst. Weekends where events are involved are tough. Even when we do our best, they somehow just throw us off a bit. A pound is not something to dwell on and it sounds like you know that.

    Also sounds like you had a great time this weekend at the wedding. Dancin and family, good times.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you think! You have to stay positive. Normally, pre diet, you'd have gained much more....so only gaining a pound...that's awesome!!!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete